Yz125 2003 transmission bearing

2strokeTom
This post is 746 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi after some help with a transmission bearing please. Im rebuilding my yz125 2003 and need to replace one of the transmission bearings. The bearings is an ntn 6304x3nx2. It has a snap ring on the outer race. Is this just a normal 6304 bearing with snap ring or is it a specific bearing made for yamaha? As I am having trouble locating one without going to yamaha direct and paying the privilege.

Thank you in advance,

Tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tom

Sorry I can't help, but there are a few strokers on the forum, it just runs a little slower lately  so don't give up waiting 

Jimmy

Do you have the exact item code?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 2strokeTom said:

93306-30411 is the yamaha part number.

Yamaha 93306-30411 BEARING (fowlersparts.co.uk)  £24

Yamaha 93306-30411-00 - BEARING (B6304) | Partzilla.com $29.97

Yambits : 93306-30411 for Yamaha bikes £13.99

That's just from a quick google search of the part number... Google is your friend (so is Yambits!). :D 

• Like 1

Look closely at the old bearing. Sometimes the clearance is marked onto the races, e.g. C1/C2/C3, and someitmes the clearance is indicated by a number of circular marks like this OOO (C3)> I fyou cant idnetify it, then just bite the bullet and buy genuine, that way there is no doubt. The cost is negligible over the lifetime of the bearing.