YOC Meet 22

This post is 560 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good stuff. We still saying Devon/Cornwall? 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Open to offers but i think its worth doing, we are the same distance from Barnstaple and i think around there would be a good spot for camping or b+b.

Then go as far as we want, full on Lands end thing, no shortages for stuff to see, eat etc. Maybe find something off beat like that mill in Derbyshire. I still dont have the faintest idea where that is.

Ball park plan then:

Weekend 9/10th April

Meet around Barnstaple (exact spot tbc) Friday.

Route tbc.

People,

Me 

Paul

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Open to offers but i think its worth doing, we are the same distance from Barnstaple and i think around there would be a good spot for camping or b+b.

Then go as far as we want, full on Lands end thing, no shortages for stuff to see, eat etc. Maybe find something off beat like that mill in Derbyshire. I still dont have the faintest idea where that is.

Ball park plan then:

Weekend 9/10th April

Meet around Barnstaple (exact spot tbc) Friday.

Route tbc.

People,

Me 

Paul

Let's see who pops up 👀

• Like 1

I,m in! If you can let me know where and I can see if there is a nearby hotel/guest house, YES I,m old!! :) bike is ready and setup for 1st of April anyway (Taxed on the 1st of April) I need to get out after 2 years of covid.

Brixam is a nice spot, can be a bit full on tho, does'nt one of our regulars live down in the west country? Sorry can't remember his handle but he works in one of the small town harbours and has an FJ1200. Ah just had a flash of inspiration "DUTCH" anyone heard from him lately?

• Like 2

On 3/20/2022 at 2:03 PM, slice said:

I,m in! If you can let me know where and I can see if there is a nearby hotel/guest house, YES I,m old!! :) bike is ready and setup for 1st of April anyway (Taxed on the 1st of April) I need to get out after 2 years of covid.

Brixam is a nice spot, can be a bit full on tho, does'nt one of our regulars live down in the west country? Sorry can't remember his handle but he works in one of the small town harbours and has an FJ1200. Ah just had a flash of inspiration "DUTCH" anyone heard from him lately?

Hey slice, i just left the meet/camp point open, anywhere in north Devon would do. Its all on the A39. Mervin is in Bude i think so will give him a nudge and see what he feels. I am half tempted by a b+b myself, will see what shakes out. I know bude myself well but that may be further than people want to go on the Friday fully loaded?

I've yet to decide what to roll out for this.

I'd like to say the DT but it needs fresh rubber and would definitely be a transit job. Which won't be cheap considering the current fuel prices 😳

Hi everyone I'm back, see I haven't missed much except bloody hell Jimmy that's a shocker,  keep her bonnie shiny I'll be up in the summer to take her for a Italian service for you 😂

you lot couldn't organise a piss up in brewery Staffordshire show is on 23/24 April. I know drewpy is going as am I.anyone else we'll see you there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

Hi everyone I'm back, see I haven't missed much except bloody hell Jimmy that's a shocker,  keep her bonnie shiny I'll be up in the summer to take her for a Italian service for you 😂

you lot couldn't organise a piss up in brewery Staffordshire show is on 23/24 April. I know drewpy is going as am I.anyone else we'll see you there

Pull your finger out and arrange something then 😂

• Haha 1

Thanks Jimmy it's good to be back I've had a few issues of my own 

Already have Fin 23/24 April Staffordshire show. What more do you need ? 😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

Live music, a king size bed and 7 dusky maidens to serve me food and beer all night 😂😂

Right, am waiting on the pub calling me back but the weather for the beginning of April is looking rough, wet and cold. Do we want to put this on pause, not cancel just hold back a few weeks. May get some extra bodies too then?

See that's why nothing gets sorted. Your to hard to please 😂 

PS the emojis have gone shit on here since I was last on, I was looking for the banana man wanking but he's gone 

:wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az::wank4az:

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Right, am waiting on the pub calling me back but the weather for the beginning of April is looking rough, wet and cold. Do we want to put this on pause, not cancel just hold back a few weeks. May get some extra bodies too then?

Might be worth it. Bloody long way to go, to be wet, cold and miserable 😆

12 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

PS the emojis have gone shit on here since I was last on, I was looking for the banana man wanking but he's gone 

Unfortunately he was one of the first victims of the plague that hit

Ok if it's going to be shit weather then let's leave it till it get's better, as Tommy said Stafford show might be fun anyway for a quick trip out and if some of us meet up there we can talk about it then. :wank4az:

• Haha 3

On 3/28/2022 at 8:40 PM, Tommy xs said:

Which day are you going?