Hi from a Newbie !!

DraxDave
This post is 816 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All, and thanks for letting me join!

I bought my 2003 53k miles TDM 900 mid December, and have done 800+ miles so far, what a great bike. Very easy to ride, comfortable and fast enough.! I have fettled the calipers, changed all the fluids and am just about to start on the valves – dont think they have been done before ! I have got a set of posh hoses for her and a SmartMoto air bypass removal kit.

I also have a 2008 Ducati S2R Thou which is playing up a bit, but will get it sorted soon.

I have just sold a Moto Guzzi Le Mans, what a gawd awful tractor that turned out to be !

I have had dozens of bikes over the years, mainly Hondas, Ducatis and even Rotary Nortons for a while but only one other Yam, a XS500C, bought new many years ago, an S reg, 1977 !!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fan of twins then. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum bud. 

Never been on a TDM, but have read and saw a few of Drewpys adventures on his. Sound great bikes

• Like 2