XT 600 Sludgepump

Smigger
This post is 823 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all. I’m a newcomer to the club and I’m up for anything XT,bitsa’s like mine,projects and ideas to keep these running/improvement.At the moment I’m wanting to improve the forks and maybe the carb. I’ve had the bike for some years and it was saved from the scrapy. Any one with ideas or experience don’t hesitate to contact me,it’ll be much appreciated. Cheers Smigger

09A7D1BB-E694-4CF9-953A-CFA65C1337D6.jpeg

A026FC1E-65A8-4940-8185-E58BC20D1DDE.jpeg

2AD2A2AA-0AE2-411B-9D46-ACA8D679DC69.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looking good bud. A few of the auld heads on here have done a few projects. @ Drewpy one of the moderators has a very detailed thread on his xs flat-tracker, well worth a read  but make sure you have a cuppa with you as you'll lose an hour or so easily.

Whilst yams are my favoured non Brit bike, I'm more a Triumph dude, and have built a couple of auld yins, the last one I done was a 59 Speedtwin, so no thread on here 😐. I have a 75 T160 that is an ongoing labour of love.

Enjoy the forum mate, and remember the more you post, the better the turnover

28FEE356-5832-4A4A-A5CA-1DBA68EDDCA8.png3ACE38B1-DA7B-4E93-8C31-05806F16D1AD.jpegI’ve got a 1975 H1F and a triumph thruxton ace cafe stage two tuned. I’d love a triton ones for sale now but I’ve spent up for this year lol.Can’t wait to do just a few mods on the xt to better it this year as I may nip to Aragon (Caspe) Spain latter on. I’ve a friend who’s house I share in the uk but he also has a house/ villa on the river Ebro and the roads and lanes are amazing. Let’s see what happens 👍

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online