TZR Decal wanted

WHET95
This post is 1009 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone.

I'm after a decal for a 1993 yamaha TZR125R 4HW. Ive tried everywhere with no luck. Contacted yamaha direct who pushed me onto main dealers who advised me my only chance would be a main dealer in japan which ive been unsuccessful in contacting. Is anyone able to help me? Part number is...

4FL-28315-00

Many thanks in advance!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

None can match the original colours correctly. Have to be original 

Why's that then bud? Are you restoring it to concours and just showing it?

Not being funny mate but I've been down the concours route and it's not worth it. It's very expensive to keep it "showroom", especially for a classic motorbike, where everything has to be 'perfect' to win prizes. It can consume you.

7 hours ago, NE0 said:

Why's that then bud? Are you restoring it to concours and just showing it?

Not being funny mate but I've been down the concours route and it's not worth it. It's very expensive to keep it "showroom", especially for a classic motorbike, where everything has to be 'perfect' to win prizes. It can consume you.

I've got it looking almost brand new, this is the final missing piece. Have had various ones made up but none are anywhere near how it should be. It's damn near impossible to get the metallic vinyls to colour match. And the way they fade colours too is also an issue. Maybe if I could find someone that prints with metallic inks it could be done but I've more chance on here finding an original set 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online