Coughs and splitters at 5000rpm

Swayze
This post is 1051 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. Guys. Hoping for a bit of advice. I have had the exup cables off and fixed, adjusted and all that. 

But some times it don't rev past 5000rpm then it goes through and then revs ok, is it that the valve isn't opening quick enough?

It's a pain when riding as i have to stop and hope it clears. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

great first post.

no idea what bike you're referring to, who did the work or even if it clears when stopped?

Pop over to the new members section and say hello, that's good netiquette (yes we are grumpy barstewards) :)

41 minutes ago, drewpy said:

great first post.

no idea what bike you're referring to, who did the work or even if it clears when stopped?

Pop over to the new members section and say hello, that's good netiquette (yes we are grumpy barstewards) :)

Well with that username no wonder he's a bit of a Ghost 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Swayze said:

Haha sorry guys. I got a yzf750r. I think I found the problem. Worn out gears in the xup servo motor. Trouble is I can't find a fudding replacement. Any sujestions?

YAMAHA YZF750R EXUP SERVO MOTOR WITH BRACKET EXHAUST ENGINE YZF750 | eBay

2 seconds on google...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online