YO!

Snakebite68
This post is 1254 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

Just saying hello...

Name: Paul, but I go by Snakebite.

Bike: YZF1000R Thunderace.

Biker Status: Returning biker (2 years on the 5th of January) (now fully legal!)
Mechanical Status: Competent Amateur.

Skill Level: Still Alive and haven't dropped it yet...

I never know what to write in these things.
I want to do more of my own mechanicals, but without a garage, the Ace being my primary mode of transport and my 'drive' being composed of tailings, it's not easy.
Our lass and me are looking for a house to buy at the moment, so I'm hopeful for a decent garage soon! :D

Theoretically, I'm capable of doing a complete strip down of my bike (not including the actual engine) but I'm afraid to get too deep into it in case I can't get it back together in time for me needing it for work! lol

I have no biker friends anymore, they've all grown up and got cars..! So it's been hard for me to get back into riding, I have no rider friends to bounce ideas off and regulate my riding techniques...

If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to answer...

I will no doubt post some pictures of the Ace at some point! :D

P.S.
So far, I ride all year round (thought that sounded important to mention... lol).

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey great intro "   snake-bite , [ cider& lager mix  wern"t it,]  i got back into bikes 13 years ago,  and most of my mates followed,  i like 2 stroke [easy strip]  ,, welcome in ,🎩

:welcome: Snakebite, was my tipple in my teens along with red eye= Pernod, black and cider. can 't remember much after that

Yeah, I used to drink Snakebites too, however the nickname is because of the half dozen faded scars on my left hand from a 14' Burmese Python... 🐍

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online