XT 125X (2008) non-runner

j0hn
This post is 1291 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have an XT 125X (2008) that has been locked away for the past 5 years after it failed its MOT. It required about £400 worth work to replace steering head bearings, rear wheel bearings and front fork oil seals but I never got around to it. Before I put it away, the engine was working fine with no issues, however, having sat there for all this time, I doubt it would simply tick over without some maintenance (oil/fuel change, new battery etc.).

I'm probably going to get nothing in its current condition but could it be worth anything if I spent some time getting the engine running again at least? I don't see myself riding again so I'm looking to sell this off. I won't have the time or want to spend the money to get it to pass the MOT so I was hoping someone would buy it off me (minus the cost of repairs obv).

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online