New member - RXS 100

RFD6664
This post is 1290 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am a new member, have recently bought a ‘project’ RXS100, that has turned out to be less of a project than I hoped for🙂

it’s an X training school bike from the look of things with 7000 on the clock and seems pretty mint, a bit of a ripley tank on one side - probably dropped by a learner, took it for a MOT and it passed 1st go!

I used to ride in the good old days when you could jump on to a 250 without any trouble, but haven’t ridden since I was 23 (except the odd scooter here and there in Greece on hols)

I have just passed my CBT and am out in the lanes thrashing the RXT, most fun I have had with my clothes on in a long time!!!
there is a little big end rumble and smoke after it has been standing - probably big end bearings and seals - so I think I will drag the engine out over the winter and re-build, but until then in the words of jasper carrot I’m gonna ride, ride, ride!

01553864-9CE8-4453-9D68-3398F4913690.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum bud. There is also a fb page of the same name