Just saying Hi

Lolorides

Not sure exactly how this all works, but just saying Hello as I'm new here. I'm new-ISH to riding, having "mucked around a bit" on friend's bikes when I was young and come back to do it properly later. I did my learning on a 1998 SR125, and having passed my full UK license a few years back, I got a bigger bike but still keep my beloved SR125 for local round town.  She's old and a bit battered.. but then, so am I! LOL

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 years later...

So it's a coupla years later and I'm still in love with my SR125 😍 😁.  We've been easing her forward from a mountain of rust and a variety of ill-advised fiddles at others' hands and I'd love to post a pic of her.. but I just can't work out how!!!  If anyone see this, I'd appreciate any guidance.   I've tried  a number of times - link to cloud storage, file:/// link to local storage, but I'm stumped!

SEE! Some of these 1-2 post guys DO come back!!! :D

I've not actually tried to post any myself yet, so I can't help you I'm afraid. But I'm sure someone will be along shortly to put you on the right track!

Welcome back! :eusa_dance:

On 2/23/2023 at 7:40 PM, Lolorides said:

So it's a coupla years later and I'm still in love with my SR125 😍 😁.  We've been easing her forward from a mountain of rust and a variety of ill-advised fiddles at others' hands and I'd love to post a pic of her.. but I just can't work out how!!!  If anyone see this, I'd appreciate any guidance.   I've tried  a number of times - link to cloud storage, file:/// link to local storage, but I'm stumped!

need to use photo bucket or such like and link into your  text box.
It explains it better in help section

Thanks, I'll go take a look and see where I get to. 👍

P.S. I'm here more than my posts would indicate.  I'm just not a chatter.  I'll try to do better in future and to prove it I've just posted my latest insurance mystery! ☺️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks Tom

I'm revisiting this once again, and I don't see any "add files" but there's an Insert From URL button. Gonna try that... 

Nope!  Whatever you're doing doesn't work for me!  I enter the link, click Insert, the box goes orange and nowt happens..

9 hours ago, Lolorides said:

Thanks Tom

I'm revisiting this once again, and I don't see any "add files" but there's an Insert From URL button. Gonna try that... 

Nope!  Whatever you're doing doesn't work for me!  I enter the link, click Insert, the box goes orange and nowt happens..

On closer inspection, I suspect it's because you're on a Free account...
I have a 'drag files here to attach' option...

• 3 months later...

Agreed...
Posts removed, can't remember how to ban him! :D