Hi All rebuilding XT250 1981/3

Clive.n
This post is 1278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

See the   choose files  below, click on it ,and select  from your P.c ,, pictures,,,,i noticed  it comes up too big a file ,now,,,what a bollox that is,,

1455158_534505713305363_1059802446_n.jpg

On 9/11/2020 at 8:31 PM, Clive.n said:

sadly i'm still stuck cant see the choose files option 

i think there is a minimum posts count before you can do that.

OK pictures will have to wait 

i currently have 3 Frames and two engines (both runners) none of them on the road

my current bike that is on the road is a CBR1000F

I also have a CB750F2 this will be looking for a new home soon as i have too many bikes and have hardly ridden this year

can anyone advise how many posts are needed before Pictures are permitted

Another way is to load postimage.org  Upload the picture to postimage then copy the url for forum hotlinks.

Paste the url into your post and Bob's yer uncle

IMG-2895.jpgIMG-2897.jpgIMG-2900.jpgIMG-2901.jpgIMG-2902.jpgIMG-2898.jpgIMG-2896.jpg

Evening all, 

Put some photos on the middle bike runs and is on a nova so will need an MOT to get a V5, I have rebuild the top end on this engine and driven it around a field (no brakes it was a big field)

the green bike has a V5  year of manufacture 1980 looks like it was imported in 1995

The third bike is a rolling chassis i will need to apply for nova for this one

the engine on the bench runs and was in the middle bike while the engine was being rebuilt 

I am now bogged down on the wiring none of the wiring diagrams seem to match the loom that i have on the table all of the bikes had been striped back to most basic wiring for off road use only  at this point i am creating a loom diagram and will make my own looms (someone must have done this in the past)

there are also two different rear ends the green one is the odd one out any ideas

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online