Help

Lloyd Lewis gamblin
This post is 1309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I’ve got a 1986 Dt125lc ypvs. Blown the motor a month or so ago and found out the gearbox is smashed to bits. I’ve found someone selling a 1987 tzr125 for sale. Wondering if anyone know if the engine mounts are the same and how hard it would be to wire everything up. (His energy comes with both CDI’s and a little bit of the loom)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How hard is it to find a DT125LC  BOTTOM END,,,?,,  Save a lot of work and gambling ,,

To find a okay one it will be half of what I’m paying for the whole tzr engine. All the breakers ive messaged all try and talk in riddles to make what they have to sell seem better 

1 minute ago, Lloyd Lewis gamblin said:

To find a okay one it will be half of what I’m paying for the whole tzr engine. All the breakers ive messaged all try and talk in riddles to make what they have to sell seem better 

Cause I got the mk3 it makes things harder to find cause I’m sure the mk1/2 have different boxes and I bought a 1988 dtr gear box and that was different 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online