Dan: New Member / New Rider

DanGreen
This post is 1311 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there! happy to be part of this owners forum.. it can be a little lonely on the road, especially when you are a new rider and there's so much to learn!

I live in Auckland, New Zealand and there's plenty of excellent places to explore.

I LOVE my first bike.. its a Yamaha 2010 V-Star 250... I am really attracted to Yamaha cruisers (Harley's just dont do it for me for some reason)... theres just something about the styling which seem spot on to me. Im looking forward to learning more about road craft and maintenance and when I am off my Learner's in a couple of months I want to purchase an XVS650.

Cheers!

Dan

XV250.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

😜 yep.. it has a full-size styling, I thought it was a monster when I first got it!.. but Im already looking for something with more oomph on the highway. Gonna be hard to part with it tho.. 😜

One thing a cruiser can never have enough of. Power. 

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online