Calling MT03 660 owners

JefK
This post is 1398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

I bought my 2006, MT 03 660 a few months ago, only had a handful of rides before the lockdown but enough to know I had a service job list to take care of.

Que a full compliment of consumables and fluid change in order create my own history with the bike and learn where stuff is.

Now the bars on the bike are non standard, nothing flash and looking through the MoT history it appears they were changed due to the originals being bent. There is other evidence that the bike has had a gentle fall over rather than been thrown up the road. The bars on the bike are very tall MX bars.

I am looking to try and achieve a more roadster, not cafe racer, feel rather than Supermoto. I'm 6 feel tall and guess the bike is designed with the smaller rider in mind.

I notice the standard bar clamps are quite tall and are swept back. I was wondering if anyone on here has fitted lower bar clamps and lower bars and how they feel it changed the feel of the bike.

Naturally I am look at Renthal fatbar clamps.

Any other MT owners, let me know what tweaks you have made.

Jef

IMG_4990.JPG

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online