Pulled the XT600 out of the garage

This post is 1407 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all long time no speak. Have managed to hold onto one bike after matrimonial split. 175mx gone Honda 750 4 gone. Nice to be back on it on the hottest day. Hope you are all well. X

Love Simon 

Xt 600 on a sunny day in uk https://imgur.com/gallery/Aqv1qUJ

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lovely big thumper, well done on not losing all of them. there is something about a big thumper, takes some skill to ride properly but I assume you are the wheelie mister.

No wheelies anymore unlike the 1980s haha. Kickstarting the 2NF is my exercise lock down excuse. Took half an hour after the stale fuel took a hold on the idle in the carb at alderley Park and it stalled at 50mph when I pulled the clutch in. BTW IT WON'T BUMPSTART IN 5TH AT 50MPH WHEN YOU LET THE CLUTCH OUT. I was dripping in sweat by the time I got it going again. 

• Haha 1

Hellos to all 👋 ☺ 

12 hours ago, Simon46 said:

Kickstarting the 2NF is my exercise lock down excuse. I was dripping in sweat by the time I got it going again. 

🤣 As I said skill, mate used to have an xbr500, no leccy start. Pretty much the perfect anti theft as he was the only person that could start the bstd.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online