Hi. New to bikes. Need help with enticer 125

Ben.76
This post is 1457 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. I've crashed into a midlife crisis at 43, done my CBT, bought myself a yamaha enticer 125. 

I'm looking for anyone with experience of this bike for advice and general chat. 

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well, thanks for the odd message of hi, even if people didnt know anything about the bike. 

Appreciated. 

Things are slow on forums these days, there are the regulars that comment. You were a bit global with the question which does dull the responses.

Specifics would be better, maybe clothing, riding tips etc. 

It is also a bloody rare bike outside of India (where they are made and sold), must be an import. It looks to be a SR125 in essence with some more 'location focused' styling.

If it is SR based then 'Bomb proof' will be something you hear often and the words still don't do the bike justice, corrosion will kill the chassis parts stone dead tho.

Welcome Ben, must confess didnt see your first post, nonetheless hope you find what you're looking for. Unfortunately I know nothing about your chosen bike. However, post a pic as I've never seen one myself.

Good luck and once again welcome.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online