xs400

drewpy
This post is 1488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was wondering where my xs400 rests was after selling it to a chap on here.

turns out it has been exported 😯

never mind, hope its gone to a good home

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
19 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

It Was mint,,  abeit Slow ,,,😷

Meh, not so sure, they were lacking a little in hp but they could match the smoker for brakes and cornering.

Certainly more forgiving in the wrong gear. Probably the best of the XS twins if you ask me, the 650 and 750 just shook your teeth out and really didn't have much more real world go.(the 1100 don't count).

• Like 1

I has an xs250 and hated it after about a month. I also had a xs1100 and fkn loved it 

• Haha 1

Took you a month to hate it, only ever rode a 250 twin round the block that was enough. I had been drawn to the dark side though, had the use of a full power RDZ 125, even now it should be a bucket list item if you have never tried one.

25 odd horsepower in a sporty(ish) chassis with stonking brakes weighing about the same as a bag of chips. How I survived being 17 I will never know. (don't tell my mum that).

• Haha 1

my xs could shift if I rode it right. but then could just bimble too.

Took me to southwest 200. 80 mph all the way in shit weather. never missed a beat.

I do look after my bike though and try to improve them in anyway I can 

• Like 2