Peak District day out - today 20/03/2020

This post is 1463 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everybody,

Im the happy owner of a yamaha YBR125 planning to go out to the peak district starting from Sheffield. Is anyone interested in joining in? Might have another friend on a bandit 600 joining as well.

Andrei

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bit far for me, but have a great day 

2 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Well "  , is that the season  fked now ,?/ 

For the foreseeable it is mate. How are things looking up your way?

Quiet ,,,  no signs of any cases,,  but were remote   no like the chicken coupe Big citys,, ..  Pheasant rearers   get  disease in birds when there all cooked up in pens, 

I can see this being the norm now every year,,  Over population,  natures way of thinning out,  takes the weakest first. then old birds,   

I know it's a horrible thing to say but the human race in general needs thinning out a bit. You can do all you like to protect the environment but the truth is there's just too many of us.

Nature will kick back eventually. 

I'm off work now for 3 weeks, got plenty to get on with. The Mrs is working from home

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, finnerz89 said:

I know it's a horrible thing to say but the human race in general needs thinning out a bit. You can do all you like to protect the environment but the truth is there's just too many of us.

Nature will kick back eventually. 

I'm off work now for 3 weeks, got plenty to get on with. The Mrs is working from home

My missus is working harder than ever. 

The flour mill she works at has increased its grain intake by 250 tonnes A DAY. 

I'm still trucking. Not a great deal out there to truck at the moment though. Aside from food. Lot of trucks parked already. 

1 hour ago, Cynic said:

My missus is working harder than ever. 

The flour mill she works at has increased its grain intake by 250 tonnes A DAY. 

I'm still trucking. Not a great deal out there to truck at the moment though. Aside from food. Lot of trucks parked already. 

Been a load parked up at the services near me for a while. I'd still be at work if the top knobs had their way I think.

8 hours ago, Bob Adam said:

What a stupid thing to say

Why? its true there are too many of us. We keep fixing the things nature controlled our numbers with. 

Dysentery, TB, polio, the flu, we have corralled most of it to the point of irrelevance to the greater population. To not think something else would be coming along is very short sighted. The planet, our very species exists because of genetic/biological switch ups.

Sometimes the dice don't go our way. Black death, Spanish flu etc.

• Like 1

Yep, Cynic, realist, pragmatic. Some of my finer points.

• Like 1

Oh sir you flatter me so... 

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online