YOC 2020

Cynic
This post is 1299 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

That the 30th   i take it,,,,,   you lot have bank holidays every weekend down there,,,😅

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
2 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

That the 30th   i take it,,,,,   you lot have bank holidays every weekend down there,,,😅

That's the one. You can't have too many bank holidays 😂

can we have a show of hands who up for this?

I think if we use the routes I found it will be a dual stay affair (carlise and Wooler and Wooler back to carlise ) unless anyone else has any other ideas?

Yep I'm in. 😀 Gotta sort out where to stay tho!

1 hour ago, slice said:

Yep I'm in. 😀 Gotta sort out where to stay tho!

lets just see who's coming first so maybe we can get rooms nearby

Haven't missed one yet. ;)

I could have a couple of extras with me too, 1 almost certain on a busa.

Works for me, is it worth having a point man to take the cash and book as a lump. 

Are we doing Fri and Saturday there? As in meet up Friday, Bamber or wherever and back to the digs,  then home?

That will do me fine mate. Just let me know what you want in the way of booking and I'm ready to go! Be nice to get together again after all this time and have a few beers.

As above, shall we book a block booking, might get a discount? Always worth a try!

Fine by me. I'd prefer a single place to stop. Might hire a van so I can chuck the DT in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cynic said:

Works for me, is it worth having a point man to take the cash and book as a lump. 

Are we doing Fri and Saturday there? As in meet up Friday, Bamber or wherever and back to the digs,  then home?

stay friday and sunday there (unless you want to go home Sunday after a days ride), ride out on saturday to the Wooler area which is a bit more involved but takes in Kielder, castles, lindisfarne etc too.

guy's struggling to find campsites/digs in NE.
Anyone have contacts and could sort something?

Was up north at weekend,  campsite was full, ,   everybodys grabbing a piece of freedom  before the dreaded 2nd wave,,,i will look round wooler, i"v worked there before..its a shit time for accomidation ..

2 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Was up north at weekend,  campsite was full, ,   everybodys grabbing a piece of freedom  before the dreaded 2nd wave,,,i will look round wooler, i"v worked there before..its a shit time for accomidation ..

cheers John

No help from me either, sorry. The country is choked with the litteral, thousands of people that would ave gone abroad. 

Have some friends staying in St Ives and they say its packed, campsites, beaches, theme parks. Only things not packed are the museums and similar because they have the social distance rules limiting numbers. But you que for those.

Apparently, dont mention parking.