Hi everyone

museumsteve
This post is 1502 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I recently picked up a 650 Dragstar and decided to bobber it and whilst looking for answers on the internet many of my questions bought me to here so I thought it only fair to sign up with a paid membership.

I've been riding since the 80's but in the last 20 years or so I've only really ever kept a bike for less than a year as I could not get it through the side doors into my back garden and I didn't just want to leave it on the drive. Anyway my wife decided she wanted to start riding last year so she passed her CBT and got herself a YBR125. She's a bit of a rock chick so I bought her a Dragstar 125 for Christmas and after looking at it on the drive for a few weeks I got the bug again and got myself a Dragstar 650. I've spent the last week (week off work) bobbering it which included narrower handlebars so I can now get through the passageways into my workshop. We'll do the wife's in the coming months.

I'm now a happy biker once again and look forward to being a part of this community :)

Here's a pic of my bike before and after bobbering as well as my wife's.

20200109_115231_resized[15513].jpg

s-l1600.jpg

20200214_172712_resized_1[15859].jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now that is how to introduce yourself, welcome.

• Like 1