Doing a slalom through a series of cones on the CBT

AdamSP12
This post is 1532 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

Could someone clarify the rules regarding what exactly shows control of your motorcycle during Element C of the CBT please....

Just gone for one on Saturday and they had us doing a slalom through cones, the same as on the Mod 1 test.

Checked the Gov.uk page for the syllabus of CBT, and it makes no mention of a slalom, but I am unsure if it is a required section or is my instructor just trying to get more money out of me for 'the extra training required to pass' - given my partner also couldn't do the same slalom on her CBT with the same company a week ago?

Maybe it IS a required element, but seems a bit complex for complete novices to be doing a slalom only an hour after getting onto a motorbike?

Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully someone can help me understand the significance of it on the CBT....?

Thanks in advance

Adam

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry mate ,am from the days of " once round the block" and a pass,  

I hear its not so good on big bike doing this task, [ 600cc to pass test,, ],  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online