Hello to all

Benjy
This post is 1510 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yay, that makes 2.

You heard of beware the dark side... It should be "Beware the boost", more addictive than crack and in a max chassis just as deadly.

Is it stock?

Mine isn't and is about to get a lot less stock. Just got hold of a set of usd front forks with yolks and a matching set of lightweight alloy wheels. Front when I picked it up I nearly threw it over my shoulder.

Yes its stock. Im just getting it registered with DVLA as its a Japanese import. 
ive only ridden it around the block a couple of times. And I'm itching to get it out and give it a blast. 
DVLA sent back my registration papers saying they needed a date confirmation. 
Any suggestions?  It only has 9 digit frame number. 

Er?

Totally not an expert on imports. You should have a dating cert from the importer, or something called a NOVA certificate (I think).

Otherwise you need a date of manufacture from an officially registered body.

I know the VJMC (vintage Japanese motorcycle club) can do it and run you through the process.

Do you know what year it is? 

Get yourself on the YamahaVmax uk facebook page too. Plenty busy and mostly helpful (it is facebook). The uk vmax forum is all but dead, replies take days at the very least.

Welcome to the forum matey. Always fancied a vmax, but no room and more importantly, no money 

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online