Denali mini sound bomb!

slice
This post is 1552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1 hour ago, Cynic said:

It still doesent compute in my mind slice but the last time I saw the inside of a class room as a student Maggie had the big chair at no10.

Paul and Merv  have far more current (geddit) technical knowledge and I know when to shut up.

Whatever you do don't accuse me of having knowledge 😅

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok so finally got this sorted, what a bloody drama. So it seems that if you try and put 2 of these thigs on the bike it wont work? and if you leave any of the original horns in place and connected then it still wont work. BUT if you just attach the one horn and leave all the rest un-connected then the new horn will work (bugger) so I have just made an easy job difficult and bought 2 horns and a separate horn loom cos I did not do the obvious thing, So anyone want a Denali mini? and the loom for the airhorn that they sell cos I have both!

Oh and I had the entire fairing off plus the time, about a week, just to find out I am a tit! 🤦‍♂️

Got there in the end. I imagine it's plenty loud with just the one?