Soon to start YDS3 project...

Bazbro
This post is 1519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It's on its way from Colorado to the UK  -  be here mid/end of January and I can hardly wait!

First jobs will be to thoroughly clean it, make obvious repairs - like the rubber parts which have suffered - and then to ride it!  After that I'll start the process of really buffing it up.  I hope I won't need to do much respraying, rechroming, etc., as it looks really good unrestored.  I want to try to keep it that way.   Anyway, I'll keep you posted at irregular moments as to how it's coming along.    One thing that I'd appreciate... some info from anyone who has an original standard "flat handlebar" YDS3... could you let me have the following dimensions of the handlebar, please?     A) width of bars?  B). distance between end of bar to the bend?   C)  Distance from end of bar to the extended line if the bar was straight, ie how much the bar is bent?    Many thanks.       Barry spacer.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online