Bazbro

Hey from Torbay!

Awaiting delivery of my 1965 YDS3,  all the way from Colorado to the UK.  It should be here by mid to end January, 2020.

I first owned a YDS3 back in 1965, my first new 'bike - it was a glorious red one. spacer.pngI spotted this current blue one on t'internet - special because it's untouched and absolutely original, yet in remarkable condition.  Everything is there - both keys, full tools, handbook/service book, pump, fuel tank filter and dipstick (even my original didn't have that!).  Anyway, I look forward to getting support if I need it, and giving help and support whenever  I can.     Barryspacer.png

Great intro bud. We like pictures here 

Welcome. I too have not long joined and found them to be very helpful here. Great bike.

Great  intro barry ,  nice old pic too,,  you"l  have the Dreaded V,A.T   to pay before they release the bike,, Shoulda got the seller to mark it down ,,:welcome:

• Like 1

Welcome in Barry, looks a great bike

what do they charge for shipping from the states?

An eye-watering $1500  (and I'll also have the aforementioned tax...) but the 'bike is worth every penny.  IF I come to sell it (I shan't  - it'll be passed to my son) I could even make a couple of grand.  But that's not what this is about  -  I'm livin' the dream !!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1