Hey from Torbay!

Bazbro
This post is 1518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Awaiting delivery of my 1965 YDS3,  all the way from Colorado to the UK.  It should be here by mid to end January, 2020.

I first owned a YDS3 back in 1965, my first new 'bike - it was a glorious red one. spacer.pngI spotted this current blue one on t'internet - special because it's untouched and absolutely original, yet in remarkable condition.  Everything is there - both keys, full tools, handbook/service book, pump, fuel tank filter and dipstick (even my original didn't have that!).  Anyway, I look forward to getting support if I need it, and giving help and support whenever  I can.     Barryspacer.png

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great  intro barry ,  nice old pic too,,  you"l  have the Dreaded V,A.T   to pay before they release the bike,, Shoulda got the seller to mark it down ,,:welcome:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

An eye-watering $1500  (and I'll also have the aforementioned tax...) but the 'bike is worth every penny.  IF I come to sell it (I shan't  - it'll be passed to my son) I could even make a couple of grand.  But that's not what this is about  -  I'm livin' the dream !!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...