An Autumnal jaunt

jimmy
This post is 1598 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A cold but sunny day up here on the West Coast so nowt else for it but a wee run out on my Hinckley Bonnie. Went my usual (favourite) route up over some minor roads and down into Largs for chips and a coffee. Rinsed the bike off on completion. If only I wan't working earlies tomorrow I'd have a couple of beers to finish off a grand day out

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

207.jpg

210.jpg

211.jpg

212.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great pics, Jimmy. Good weather at this time of year is always hard to pass up!

I went out yesterday for the first time since my Europe trip. After 4,000 miles my rear end didn’t want to go anywhere near a bike seat haha! But I popped out yesterday for a Remembrance Day ride of respect. So many families came to just watch with flags and their own home made banners which was just lovely.

• Like 1

Great weather Friday and Saturday, then the rains came as Steve Earle once almost said

Hey John

I was laughing at the last pics. A great wee road miles from anywhere and just out of shot on the single track road some clown had painted FTP.......Only in fkn Ayrshire, only in fkn Scotland

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online