2019 NEC bike show.

slice
This post is 1611 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone going this year? 16th to the 20th November I think, thought I might as well go again cos if we do go to Italy then there might be some kit worth buying and they have some strange stalls there that don't seem to be found anywhere else plus year before last there was a stall for motorcycle TREKKING which might be worth a look. I might go on the 18th as it's a Monday and as I'm retired and old I can get a cripple parking space (I do have a blue badge) and a cheap ticket!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
5 hours ago, slice said:

or those of you with delicate sensibilities YES I said "cripple" so insert your own word if your offended cos if you want "PC" wording I could care less!

I think you mean you're

1 hour ago, drewpy said:

or maybe he could?

At his age I don't know what he can or can't ........  scrap that,  I don't wanna know 🤣

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, jimmy said:

I think you mean you're

Missing an n't as well. Some could say its the op that's the n't? I suppose.... 

Anyway, I may go this year, neighbour is planning to and according to him. Sunday is the day as they literally rip 60 even 70% off towards the end so they don't take stuff home.

Dan has a bit of a shopping list.

F**k me I'm surrounded by the word police! "HELP"  🤣 

• Haha 1

Yes but no one gave a fuk about you being a cripple. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jimmy said:

Yes but no one gave a fuk about you being a cripple. 

equal opps, treated the same as everyone else 😘

• Like 1

No your right and I can only say that it come's from another forum where it seemed that if you don't qualify your words "cripple" then some folks get grumpy and I'm afraid that I let it bleed over too here and that was my mistake for which I apologise.

Related image

2 hours ago, slice said:

No your right and I can only say that it come's from another forum where it seemed that if you don't qualify your words "cripple" then some folks get grumpy and I'm afraid that I let it bleed over too here and that was my mistake for which I apologise.

Related image

Know where your coming from. I left a forum. To the point of asking for my stuff to be deleted, because you couldn't say ANYTHING negative. You could guarantee that it was somebody's bandwagon. Once one squeaks they all followed. 

Shame as there were some good people there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slice said:

for which I apologise.

No need to apologize.   No snowflakes here and I hate that PC crap.

I'm also following a US sailing forum and they literally knock 6 bells out of everything and out of each other.   If nothing else it enhances the vocabulary 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, slice said:

No your right

I think you mean you're

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think you mean you're
Hahahahahahahaha [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh Slice... owned twice in one thread! [emoji1787]
  • Haha 5

Yep that's me, burning wreckage on the side of the hill. As my Dad told me once "keep your mouth shut and let them think your stupid don't open it and prove you are.

But should that Be "YOUR" or YOU'RE" ?     😂

• Haha 1