Hi i`m Ro... LallasRo

lallasro
This post is 1633 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys, I take a short break of 2-3 years... maybe? one day I find hard to log in with my account with so many checks on login, need to change password several time so I just give up. just come back to see if you guys are still around and fine :)

for who don`t remember me or don`t know me, my name is alex, age 43, I live in leeds, i`m from romania, I still ride my 2008 xv1900 stratoliner and the blue fury, 1992 fj1200.

did you get your full licence elvis? :))

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Way hay lassy "  ,  good to hear from you,   Andrew has went AW,OL. too  ,  and Dirty Dt ,, been real quiet on here ,, ..:wavey:

• Like 1

welcome back. only the other day I was thinking we'd not heard from you in a while.

Still look at the xs engine you picked up for me from Aberdeen to remind me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drewpy said:

Still look at the xs engine you picked up for me from Aberdeen to remind me.

Yeh Drewps " i seen that engine too, met him in a Mcdonalds carpark, And i got a ticket wen i picked it up in Aberdeen .[ bus lane]  fkers, 8 am on a saturday, the road was empty, so i ran on thei nside lane,   fkn  cooncil bastards,,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome back lalllllasalaro! I too went quiet for a while on here (logging in issues) but am back - it’s very quiet though.

We did recently meet up for a weekend in Wales which was great fun. Maybe you can make the next one?

• Like 1

Hi mate, welcome back, glad you took the time to come and see us again! All we need now is for GROUCH to turn up and it's old home week. :) 

• Like 2

Hi mate, welcome back, glad you took the time to come and see us again! All we need now is for GROUCH to turn up and it's old home week. [emoji4] 

Ahh Grouch... I often think about the unlucky S O B... I wonder if he’s still renewing his CBT, or managed to afford his full licence...

2 hours ago, bippo said:

Ahh Grouch... I often think about the unlucky S O B... I wonder if he’s still renewing his CBT, or managed to afford his full licence...

Probably succumbed to some sort of stress related disease by now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online