Bikerslug
This post is 1667 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Yamaha owners

This is the first time I have ever registered for a forum. My first bike was a Suzuki T250 Hustler and I have owned and ridden motorcycles continuously since I was 17 (40 odd years). In this time I have maintained restored and rebuilt many different motorcycles.

Now my son has joined the happy two wheeled club and has a 2011 XT 125 X. This has been the source of many new problems due to the way it has been misused by previous owners. 

I look forward to this new departure of membership and sharing of knowledge and interests. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the YOC. :)

Hi , welcome to the YOC  !

19 minutes ago, blackhat250 said:

Hola Yamagod,  long time   no see ,hows the Argintine  ? 

Hola Blackhat ! Nice to see you again . Argentina is now going through a bad time. Politicians made that possible, and soon we will be a second Venezuela ¿ How are you and the other old members of the YOC ?

Its been quiet on here nowadays ,  [ facebook ]  am ok ,, had an off on the bike [ highside]  so still recovering ,  as for politcal mess , were getting there too ,

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope the recovery is going well

• Like 1

Ok now,   ,had a bad month,  cudna sleep [lying down],  then i got a  haematoma ,  in my throat , cudna eat  for 5 days,  [ had to go in to hospital for that]  the RD had   amazingly little damage ,as it cartwheeled end over end, [ bent bars and seat damage,]  i shoulda got an ambulance , but i just didnt want the fuss].  

Let me tell you the ground is hard . i was catapulted  true high side style, and land flat on my back,  winded  ,hip ass and leg ,  15 mins rest and we rode bikes home,   if they were modern bikes ,they wudda been write offs,

Two of us off on same corner ,[ gravel].  the other Low sided, 

I hope you get well soon, BlackHat.Cheer up !
Hi, Drewp ,nice to see you again, too.

Ok now,   ,had a bad month,  cudna sleep [lying down],  then i got a  haematoma ,  in my throat , cudna eat  for 5 days,  [ had to go in to hospital for that]  the RD had   amazingly little damage ,as it cartwheeled end over end, [ bent bars and seat damage,]  i shoulda got an ambulance , but i just didnt want the fuss].  
 Let me tell you the ground is hard . i was catapulted  true high side style, and land flat on my back,  winded  ,hip ass and leg ,  15 mins rest and we rode bikes home,   if they were modern bikes ,they wudda been write offs,
 Two of us off on same corner ,[ gravel].  the other Low sided, 

Oh no - I’m so glad you’re ok, Blackie. Sounds like you were very lucky for a high-side. Take it easy.
  • Thanks 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online