Fzr600r colour scheme

EpilepticCat
This post is 1699 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CK-dSAixj594PANhvPPbADej0Z7v65v/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi there, just brought myself a 95 FZR600R but not sure if the colour scheme is original or if it's been sprayed preious to me owning.. the previous owner seemed to think that you had to special order the paint job from yamaha when you first brought the bike but I'm not so sure.. can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there, could well be one of Dream Machine paint jobs. Up in Nottingham i believe. Might be worth contacting them, they'll recognise their own work. They'll also likely tell you if it came from Yamaha like that. No harm in sending them an email.Good luck.

8 hours ago, NE0 said:

hi there, could well be one of Dream Machine paint jobs. Up in Nottingham i believe. Might be worth contacting them, they'll recognise their own work. They'll also likely tell you if it came from Yamaha like that. No harm in sending them an email.Good luck.

Ah brilliant, will email them and see what they say. Thanks for your help😁