Sorry if this isn't the right place! Need help with broken bike

CalebAngilley
This post is 1714 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So my bike broke down a few days ago at work, cut out outside of work and started a few times while at work, but eventually stopped starting completely! I've changed my battery, spark plug and ignition coil and now I am completely lost to what's happened! The bike won't even bump start

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your not telling much, you should really kick of with a bit of an into. General where you are what your into, bike history and such.

What do you have, yzfr125 don't mean much. 2 months old, 6 years old, 2000mls, 30000 mls. Loved like your life is empty without it or used as a commuter hack. We cannot see the bike, the only knowledge we have of the bike is what you tell us. Miss fires, has it ever not started, using oil.....?

From what you have said it could have just run out of fuel.

As Cynic said, go through the right protocol, i.e. (New Members Welcome Area) to introduce yourself then to the right section for your specific problem.  
But to give you credit.....................

You did specify with.........................
Sorry if this isn't the right place! Need help with broken bike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online