Finners iPhone fix

Tommy xs
This post is 1736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok long story short. I was on the YOC weekend ride out but my phone died and I couldn’t get it to charge, the charger port has been faulty for a while so I’ve been using a wireless charger at home, but shit for brains here didn’t bring it with me. Anyway I was telling the guys & bipps in the pub and finners said oh yes that happens to me a lot, you need to make a small plastic hook and poke it in the port you’ll be amazed how much crap comes out. Well I never got round to it while I was away to be honest it was quite nice not have phone for the weekend. But gave it a go when I got home. Wow how much crap can fit there is amazing

thanks Finnerz iPhone charges perfect again now.  👍

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well what do you know! Just looked at my own phone and sure enough there is stuff in there that should not be. Thanks mate and Finnerz of course.

I give an iPhone 7 away a few years ago because I didn’t want to pay for a repair. My contract was up so just got a new phone, wish I’d known then as I could have gone sim only and saved a few bob. It’s so obvious but apple will say never stick anything in there except your charger cable.

I have had that advice my whole life mate......"Don't stick that in there" has been the bane of my life

• Like 1
  • Haha 2