Bike Transporters

jimmy
This post is 1777 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone recommend a UK based bike transporter. I am well into negotiations with a guy from Gillingham in Dorset and will be looking to get the bike transported up to my place

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The bike Bus jim" ,  google em ,,  scots firm ,,run down south  weekly ,.

• Like 1

Cheers John. The bloke I'm buying it off gave me "his mans" number and he'll do it for £150. Dorset to Gourock, for that price. I couldn't hire a van and fuel it myself for that price

I had a car shipped using Shiply.com

Dead good price and it's no enquiring for you, just post the job and details and people come back to you with prices. They're all verified and reviewed and insured.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jimmy said:

Cheers John. The bloke I'm buying it off gave me "his mans" number and he'll do it for £150. Dorset to Gourock, for that price. I couldn't hire a van and fuel it myself for that price

That's astonishingly cheap.

• Like 1

It seems to be, but the guy I'm buying the bike from is a serial buyer and seller so gives this fella a lot of business. 

When I told my mate he called him as he needs a bike taken up from Fleetwood so he will pick that up on the way and charged him £120. He is picking my bike up tomorrow so hopefully I'll have it in a few days....then the big reveal

• Like 1

Looking forward to finding out what you’ve got, Jimmy...

• Like 1

Well the bike got delivered today. £150 Gillingham to Gourock. About 420 miles. John Adams, I have his number if anyone is looking,  Well recommended

• Like 2