Donny Park trackday

This post is 1788 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had another super day last week, novice group, blessed with decent weather again. Ive booked again for next monday, intermediate group this time, not sure if itll be too hot for me but going to give it a go

downloadz_160419_6839_donington_park_1.j

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You'll be fine in inters. There's a bigger range of abilities in there so be careful of that

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jealous, can only use bike specific track days as they all seem to have capacity limits now.

Had a blast. Bit apprehensive in the first couple of sessions, but settled down ok after that. Definitely rode faster than novice group, like Finnerz says theres a good range of abilities and I was towards the slower end of the group but by no means embarrassed. The higher overall speed meant I could keep flowing better. Missed the final session as absolutely knackered and didnt want to risk it. It was packed full, and on track were Dean Harrison and Ron Haslam in the fast group. I could count road bikes on one hand, all the others were trailered/vanned in, along with all of the gear that goes with em, race bike/track bikes, some wonderful machines there. And me on the humble fazer. Next up is an evening trackday session sometime in June July, probably another in August, the the Road Bike only day in early Sept.

• Like 2

Hap pened to me at Jurby

stuck me in racing class on the humble fz600 with 60 rw bhp

still enjoyed myself but wasn’t binning it just to keep up with them

20 hours ago, drewpy said:

Hap pened to me at Jurby

stuck me in racing class on the humble fz600 with 60 rw bhp

still enjoyed myself but wasn’t binning it just to keep up with them

Aye, I have to be mindful that its my only bike now