ABBA Superbike lift?

slice
This post is 1832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As per the title, has anyone used or owns the ABBA superbike lift? I only ask as with the FJR it's a frigging nightmare every 2 years greasing the centre stand and pivot points on the suspension as the only way to do this is take the centre stand off and then dismantle the suspension, which as you can imagine with no centre stand and no suspension means that balancing the bike upright can be a little iffy! last time it cost me a new screen when it fell over (bollocks!!!) The FJ club are using one and they sell them but like everything it's nice to ask those that use an item rather than those that sell them! It's not cheap at just over a £100 plus fitting kit but as the cost of getting it done by a mechanic comes in at £120+ vat and it needs doing every 2 years it should pay for itself after the first use!

Thanks for any input .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Haven't used one personally but I know a fair few people who swear by them. Only ever heard good things

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Finnerz, just been on to them and they can do the whole kit for £120, not bad and I will be able to use it on other bikes when I finally let this one go, just need to change the adapter kit at about£18.

Same as Finnerz - I know a lot of people who recommend them. I don’t think it’ll be a bad buy, Slice.

Thanks Peeps, yes Tommy when your retired you can finally afford the things you need just in time to drop dead and leave it to your children! ?

• Haha 1

Thanks Peeps, yes Tommy when your retired you can finally afford the things you need just in time to drop dead and leave it to your children! [emoji90]

Gosh, that’s something to look forward too!! Haha! [emoji23]

Just wait and see Bips, their like vultures!

Image result for vulture inheritance

I have an ABBA copy

they are ok but for daily stuff tend to use paddock stand although it would be useful for suspension servicing