Ronnie Hill

1979 DT 175 MX

Hi all

Bit of a long shot but i am renovating a yamaha dt 175 mx, does any one have a side stand for sale ?. also if any one has other spares for sale please let me know.

Many thanks in advance, kind regards, Ronnie

No stands left now, hope you don't need too much because parts for these are quite expensive now and some are very hard to find!

Hi ronnie "  ,ebay is the best bet ,, or Stafford show ,

Many thanks for replies guys, been looking for parts for a long time now. don`t need that much but gather the parts i need are the ones that are hard to find. Got two bikes that i am on with & costing me a small fortune lol,  one of the bikes i hope to build to a very high standard as i did a few years ago to my kawasaki z1a900. When done i will maybe have many parts to sell on & will try to upload pictures of the build. Best regards Ronnie

will need to make a list, would like a new wiring loom for starters i think i may have ocd lol. All joking aside Airhead had the dt a few years now & collected many new genuine yamaha  parts before stripping the bike. Now feel its time to crack on with the renovation & have some fun. Regards Ronnie

16 minutes ago, Ronnie Hill said:

will need to make a list, would like a new wiring loom for starters i think i may have ocd lol. All joking aside Airhead had the dt a few years now & collected many new genuine yamaha  parts before stripping the bike. Now feel its time to crack on with the renovation & have some fun. Regards Ronnie

Hate sending folks away from here when It's DT related but there's a dedicated DT forum and as we speak there's a thread about harness modification because of course they're NLA

http://yamahadtclub.proboards.com/thread/3418/2n4-wiring-harness

Hi Airhead, Many thanks for your help & the link. listed below are just a few parts i will be needing for my dt project

REAR WHEEL

REAR INNER MUDGUARD

REAR TAIL LIGHT BRACKET

REAR FOOT PEGS

FRONT BRAKE LEVER

HEAD LIGHT BULB HOLDER

RUBBER FORK GAITERS  

SEAT COVER

POSS SMALL LOTTO WIN TO HELP ME FINISH THE RESTORATION LOL

Many thanks & best regards Ronnie

Hi Ronnie.

The front brake lever is available on yambits website

The rear inner guard is very scarce here in UK, try ebay with european union ticked instead of UK. they sometimes have them. Oddly enough there's one on there in france now, but its not cheap! Expect to pay over £50 for one