XT660R Wiring

Mr Riggs
This post is 1904 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. I own a 2011 XT660R and while wiring up my tail light did a very stupid thing. I know it was wrong I had my ignition on and while wiring up my tail light one wire accidently touched the black wire causing a click from the right side of my bike. I nearly kicked myself as I did such a stupid thing. I checked the fuses as the indicators and tail light stopped working. No blown fuses. So I took the right cover off and there I replaced the indicator relay thinking it had blown. But still no joy. No indicators or tail/brake light. No light in headlight when ignition on. But headlight comes on when started and horn works. What else could this idiot check or have popped.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Mr Riggs

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All

I have sorted this out and just for future problems anyone may have will answer my own question. Next to the main fuse box is a small single white fuse holder that contains a 10A fuse. This is what blew.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online