Sign in woes Again,

blackhat250
This post is 1949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yip, ok on my phone,  but laptop access goosed. Same message as last time 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 10:51 PM, blackhat250 said:

I have to press register,  then if i select forums  ,or home logs me out,,,,    

That's what I was getting bud, but seems to have sorted itself out. Another consequence of Brexit...........why not it gets the blame for everything else 

• Haha 2

Ok riddle me this batman, in "activity" section I'm online, in "online users" I'm offline (all while in the same "online" moment, ie still signed in), plus any number of combinations of these BUT I have to sign in using the top "sign in" button thingy but then have to sign in again with a different page cos it comes back as "unable to sign in? Not I hasten to add a major thing but annoying when you find you can't comment in one direction but can from another! So question is are we all having the same problem? Can someone have a quick word with Alex and get his take on what might be happening.

Ooh forgot to add that in "activity" section it says "last updated" then some random date and suddenly it tells me there are "33 more updates" would you like to see them highlighted at the top of the page, at first it looks like no one has used the site for 3 or 4 days then it adds all the new messages from when it last updated (on my sign in time) which can get a bit distracting. Again is this the same for all of you?

I think it's fkd blacky. Absolutely no issues with the phone, but hit and miss on the laptop.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online