JARVISH: The Smartest Motorcycle Helmet Ever Made

Alex
This post is 1936 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

spoils the ride, I want to get away from life not bring it in.

would be a weight penalty I would think

• Like 1

• Admin

Yeah pros and cons. Thinking of weight penalites though, I ride with a helmet cam doesn't have any noticable difference. However it did save my and my insurance when I was hit by a taxi in the bus lane a few months back. Taxi driver drove off, luckily i had it all on video.

Is this not just the Skully helmet aaaaaaaaaaaaall over again? I recall how that one turned out in the end... namely that it didn't!!

I also assume that this 'Jarvish' AI helmet will also be available in 'Tony Shtark' colours, so I can look like 'Irron Mann'?

Honestly, in this day and riding is getting more hazardous I think the camera element is good. Battery and camera tech nowadays could be added to helmets for a tiny weight penalty.

No screens, no hud, just the camera element linked to your phone would be worthwhile in any helmet.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online