Been a rum year again so far

neversaydie
This post is 1950 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Started of ok, plan was to buid a summer house down the bottom of the garden. That was kicked into touch as my youngest (33) got thrown from one of her horses and broke a leg. The old man had to step up and spent the spring/summer looking after 4 horses and the dog. Thankfully, shes now almost fully recovered. The accident meant that my plans for half a dozen trackdays had to be abandoned, so the recently fitted full fairing and power commander never saw track action. However, I did manage to get 2 days at Donny Park, one in sept and one in oct. I was dead lucky again with the weather on both, and had 2 smashing days out. The second was Leon Haslam trackday, and I went to both of his briefings, very informative about mass and balance. I cant claim to be anything special, just an old man trying to have a bit of fun, but I will say to anyone whos not been on track before, try it, its an absolute hoot and youll meet lots of great peolple

Goddards.png

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh  NSD,  been the best summer since 1976,    Did a few longish trips,  ticked of the list,  ,but our summer ended  fist week in Aug,,  i noticed you lot down south had high temps right into Oct,,,

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 7:21 PM, neversaydie said:

Yea, we did have a good un weather wise. I love it, wife hates it hot. You can imagine the disagreements, fans on/off, windows open/closed, too hot to cook etc etc, salads day after day

Brill NSD, Brill. ☺️

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online