Hi. I need help

Bart mie
This post is 1942 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. I'm greeting everyone on this club.

I will need yours help. I have tdm 850 3vd  use it 10 months but now there is no spark. I've check everything and was left only cdi unite. I will be grateful for chance to check my cdi unite on your bike. It is 10 minute of your time. I will come with good bear ?. Many thanks for help. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Drewpy has  a TDM,,,   he"l  be along soon,,   wheres are you ,?    fill you profile in ,,,:welcome:

the mk1 has a wasted spark system as opposed to the 4TX

have you checked cleaned the connections to the ignitor box? these go green with damp and age?

did you check, side stand switch? bypass it just in case its faulty.

that'll do for now till you report back

I've check everything. Sensor on crankshaft, coil, high voltage waiting, main switch, cut off switch, replace brown cable from electrical system and all connection. Was left only cdi but I allredy bay it second hand and was the same. I still don't have site that unit was good. 

Thanks I live in birmingham. West Midlands. Thanks.

Sorry for writing mistakes but my phone is very mad. Thanks for help.

• Haha 1

Improbable  that both cdi boxes are goof,  i would take of coils and clean the frame where they mount,, it has to be a connection or EARTH

[and are you shure its just your fone thats Mad, -?  pmsl laughing at that,,,:chair:

did it just stop working or after you did something to the bike?

There's lots of info over at http://www.carpe-tdm.net

Bike losing voltage at the moment when you press starter button. After few seconds voltage go back and ONE spark com's but nothing after. Coil have right resistance. I return brand new high coil back to shop after when wasn't any better.

That its still there or its output?

Please! you have already checked it.

Well your first post said you had checked everything, does it run? no. So you missed something and you want suggestions, that's why your here. If your just shutting people down I will leave you to it.

I don't now what you mean "shutting people down" but I'm not. I'm here because from this what I now I've checked everything. Possible I missed about something. From my point only cdi unit left. It isn't my fouls that I can't bay brand new cdi. Maybe if I can and nothing will change I can say "yes I missed something". We can only support by used parts mostly. 

I am hire to find someone why live locally and help me to check my cdi. I think is simplest way to clarify cdi unit and not waist the time for checking good part again and again. 2 months I trying to fix this. I have nightmares about it all ready.

• 1 month later...