Your swearing added an extra dynamic to the film, Slice... [emoji3]

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pulled a short video together now that I'm back from my work travels.   I tried to throw some music over the top (by a Welsh band, naturally) but after upload to YouTube the audio quality became disto

I had a bloody great weekend, loved every minute. 100 per cent agree on a second meet every year. End of August ?? Blackhat you choose? Great ride out,,,, lots of miles, loads to see, great roads

I made it back home safely too.   I had a thoroughly enjoyable time, can't believe 2016 would have been my last time out on one of these...! Anyway, thanks Merv for the planning (it was a fun rid

Posted Images

The next meet this year will be ???

The only weekend I have free is 24 + 25th of August 

Funnily enough, that is my weekend off, so of it cam be sorted for then I will endeavour to make it

• Like 1
Funnily enough, that is my weekend off, so of it cam be sorted for then I will endeavour to make it

Yay!

I hope to be in I.O.M that weekend although Still not booked yet, but Drewpy will be there. :wacko:

Any idea on location yet 

how about tour de Liverpool,

Merv my scouse mates can’t wait to meet you :thumb: you’ll get to experience that great Merseyside sense of humour, ok you’ll probably have to walk home but hey it’s that one trip of a lifetime you’ll never forget.

Seriously though I think someone suggested the Lake District while we were away, that would get my thumbs up. A bit nearer for the Jimmy & Blackhat too

5 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

Any idea on location yet 

how about tour de Liverpool,

Merv my scouse mates can’t wait to meet you :thumb: you’ll get to experience that great Merseyside sense of humour, ok you’ll probably have to walk home but hey it’s that one trip of a lifetime you’ll never forget.

Seriously though I think someone suggested the Lake District while we were away, that would get my thumbs up. A bit nearer for the Jimmy & Blackhat too

Always like a trip to the 'Pool. Never taken a bike there though....

Yeah piss up in Liverpool [emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm def away that weekend in the IOM unless you want to hold it there?

• drewpy unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...