YOC 2019 Meet

finnerz89
This post is 1104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry to hear that Slice. Hope the treatment goes well for her.

• drewpy pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On 1/15/2019 at 7:07 PM, drewpy said:

Def got 21st booked off for getting down there.

soon as we get a location let me know and message Steve & co

I have too. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this thread...

I’m going to sort my annual leave this week or next. Who’s looking at coming along, and is there a plan for the days?

• Like 1

mee

Yay Drewps! I have today requested the 21st off - I’m sure it’ll be ok.

I'll be arriving at some point Friday evening.

Finish work at 2 so will aim to leave soon after

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A heads up: Talybont on Usk is stunning - the village is very beautiful with a canal that is higher than the village and the rivers. The ride i have planned for Saturday should be a belter. Even the first 5 miles are awesome.

I've built a caravan[!], so i might drop that up on the thursday night with a BBQ and booze in it. Not sure yet.

I apologise that the camping isnt the cheapest - but the area is so nice it's worth it.

I'll arrive properly at approx 6pm on the Friday.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, pilninggas said:

Okay campsite sorted! sorry for the delay, not all sites want bikers [not Elsie riding loons anyway]. But we are booked in now:

http://www.talybontfarmcamping.co.uk/#about 

Hopefully this is okay with everyone.

This is the nearest B&B for the wealthy: https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/Talybont-On-Usk/entity/CgsIqNeuktPZw-rrARAB?g2lb=4207875%2C4208993%2C4223281%2C4240601%2C4242081%2C4242898%2C4238563%2C4244078%2C4244566&hl=en&gl=uk&un=0&q=b and b talybont&rp=OAJAAEgC&ictx=1&ved=2ahUKEwjN46yu_YjhAhU1rHEKHVbZBWwQvS4wAHoECAIQGg&hrf=CgUIlgEQACIDR0JQKhYKBwjjDxADGBISBwjjDxADGBMYASgAWAGSAQIgAQ&tcfs=EhoaGAoKMjAxOS0wMy0xOBIKMjAxOS0wMy0xOVIA

21st and 22nd June

I have provisionally booked 8 spaces and they were fine with that.

I bet they were at 17 quid a night. Ouch.

Well I haven't missed any of the others so I will see you there.

Got Friday off so will be there whenever, google gave me the most depressing directions of M1,M6,M42,M5 to A40. On a bike, I think not.

Cross country through Worcester and Hereford feels like the way to go. Should be a nice trip.

Well peeps it seems that SWMBO has been booked in for her OP in just over a month from now! So pretty sure that I'm fubard for the weekend but just looking at the map I "might" be able to make it just for the day on the Saturday? It's only about an hour and a half from me so weather permitting and hoping I can get away for the day I hope to see you all then.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cynic said:

I bet they were at 17 quid a night. Ouch.

Well I haven't missed any of the others so I will see you there.

Got Friday off so will be there whenever, google gave me the most depressing directions of M1,M6,M42,M5 to A40. On a bike, I think not.

Cross country through Worcester and Hereford feels like the way to go. Should be a nice trip.

Ride over the bottom of the Malverns - it's lovely.

I managed to get the Friday off work. I just need to sort a kennel for the dog and then I’m all good.

I’ll be camping - do I need to give them a buzz to book a spot, or is your tentative reservation enough?

I’m back up in Glossop so will happily meet and convoy with anyone else travelling on the Friday?

Well peeps it seems that SWMBO has been booked in for her OP in just over a month from now! So pretty sure that I'm fubard for the weekend but just looking at the map I "might" be able to make it just for the day on the Saturday? It's only about an hour and a half from me so weather permitting and hoping I can get away for the day I hope to see you all then.

Glad the op is booked at least.

It would be lovely to meet you in person, Slice - I’ve not had the honour [emoji846] but totally understand if you can’t make it!
  • Like 1

Steve from Bristol is coming down Saturday morning.

what time will the ride out start?

aim for 10?

@bippo reservation for 8, so should be fine.

Thanks!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drewpy said:

Steve from Bristol is coming down Saturday morning.

what time will the ride out start?

aim for 10?

Yes. Should be good.

I’ll be riding down with Drew but haven’t made any plans yet, think it’ll be on the Friday   :wavey:

8 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

I’ll be riding down with Drew but haven’t made any plans yet, think it’ll be on the Friday   :wavey:

We’ll make a day of it, lake Bala down the coast if the weather is good.

I am supposed to be working this weekend so I'll have to pull some sort of excuse. Finish at 3 on Friday so maybe leave from there. 

LD3 7YJ ,,,,,,, is the post code for you satnav 'ers

All going well I will see yous there.

Head Count : How many going ?

• Like 1

Looks like.. 

Me, haven't missed one yet. 

Bip

Drew

Tommy

Fin

2 wheels

Kev