YOC 2019 Meet

finnerz89
This post is 1105 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Def got 21st booked off for getting down there.

soon as we get a location let me know and message Steve & co

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well depends who your follow, Finnerz- then it's bye and see you at the pub, if it's Tommy then it's- which way is the road going, OH that way! oops. For the rest of us it's OOOH ice cream truck/tea van or oh look that's interesting? :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:57 PM, pilninggas said:

yes, it will happen. i just havent had chance to confirm the digs. the dates are solid.

cool, peeps are asking

• 1 month later...

Okay campsite sorted! sorry for the delay, not all sites want bikers [not Elsie riding loons anyway]. But we are booked in now:

http://www.talybontfarmcamping.co.uk/#about

Hopefully this is okay with everyone.

This is the nearest B&B for the wealthy: https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/Talybont-On-Usk/entity/CgsIqNeuktPZw-rrARAB?g2lb=4207875%2C4208993%2C4223281%2C4240601%2C4242081%2C4242898%2C4238563%2C4244078%2C4244566&hl=en&gl=uk&un=0&q=b%20and%20b%20talybont&rp=OAJAAEgC&ictx=1&ved=2ahUKEwjN46yu_YjhAhU1rHEKHVbZBWwQvS4wAHoECAIQGg&hrf=CgUIlgEQACIDR0JQKhYKBwjjDxADGBISBwjjDxADGBMYASgAWAGSAQIgAQ&tcfs=EhoaGAoKMjAxOS0wMy0xOBIKMjAxOS0wMy0xOVIA

21st and 22nd June

I have provisionally booked 8 spaces and they were fine with that.

That's great mate, but not getting anything on the nearest B+B I'm afraid, any way you could let me have a link to the nearest. Thanks.

Just seen this about 2nd rider drop off. 

Make for a better ride out

We can do drop off, ive done it countless times on ride outs with wiltshire bikers, 4 counties, bristol motorcycle group, DoC et al.

• Like 1

Thanks for sorting the accommodation. I’ll camp - what do I owe you? Don’t want you being out of pocket if you’ve put a deposit down.

I still need to sort my time off work - and kennels for the dog, but should be fine!

I’m so used to riding on my own (and much prefer it). I’ve never really got on with group riding but the times I have done it recently I’m happy / comfortable serving as tail-end Charlie. But I’ll work with whatever is best with the rest.

• Like 1

Hi Folks, well I'm not sure if I can make it to the meet I'm afraid. Spent most of yesterday in the hospital with my wife. Seems she has breast cancer and we are waiting on the results, so it looks like something of a long old road in front of us, it might turn out ok but just letting you all know that although the meet is a long way's off we could be knee deep in chemo and operating theaters. If I can make it I will but she comes first obviously. Stay safe out there folks.

• Like 1

oh dear, sorry to hear that Slice. 

here's hoping everything will turn out right in the end mate. Today's therapy is very good now, a lot has been learned over the years.

All I hear is good recoveries from friends and relatives 

Sorry to hear that Slice, hope all goes well for you both

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

As above mate. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you both

Positive Attitude seems to be a good thing for some sufferers