YOC 2019 Meet

finnerz89
This post is 1104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I can’t book my annual leave that far in advance - but shouldn’t be a problem!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm in and it's not that far from me either, looking forward to it already.:D I will miss the ride home through Birmingham tho..! :lol:

• Like 1

okay, so ive been thinking about this,,

I actually quite fancy some camping too, so what im suggesting is rather than stay at my place, we stay at a pub/campsite/B&B in Monmouthshire; there is one close to the border with England. Im going to call them next week and see if they like bikers.

It's the rising sun in pandy fyi.

• Like 1

Brecon beacons, great place to have a run out, lots of twisty (oh god I'm gunna die!) roads there. Not too different to the one we went to last time. I'm still in. :D

Sounds good - and with a B&B attached it should cater for all of our needs!

We’d be staying during peak season so happy to send a deposit if we need to secure the booking.

57 minutes ago, bippo said:

Sounds good - and with a B&B attached it should cater for all of our needs!

We’d be staying during peak season so happy to send a deposit if we need to secure the booking.

i talk to them and see what they say. im sure booking for camping will be fine, it'll just be B&B that may be an issue. there are also places around Bwlch, Brecon and Hay-o-W ill look at.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:50 AM, drewpy said:

My mate Steve is coming too. what's the name etc of the B&B nearby?

He's a nice boy

• Haha 1

Jimmy you’re only saying that cos he rides a Triumph  [emoji14]
Nothing wrong with triumphs!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Drewpy, I checked the website of the hotel/guest house at Pandy and it seems that they are not set up to take bookings that early so we might have to wait till the new year rolls over before it becomes available. :(

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

They havent come back to me about whether they will accomodate a group of motorcyclists.

I will chase them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

The campsite and B&B at Pandy didnt come back to me.

Anyway the next best place is the Llanthony Camp site. There is a B&B just up the road at the Half Moon.

Llanthony, if you dont know, is in the Vale of Ewyas. Which is stunning. At the top end is the Gospel pass - the highest paved pass in Wales.

Ill talk to them and see what they say, i dont anticipate any problems as it is basic camping.

Edited by pilninggas
  • Like 1

Good stuff. I know a good bike friendly campsite in llandovery if all else fails

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Great, thanks for the update. I should be allowed to book my June annual leave soon enough.

Go for it.

those dates are fixed and it will be sorted with camp and neighbouring digs somewhere in or around the Black Mountains.