75 dt 175b

sagetree33
This post is 2013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everybody just joined 

Whould any body out there give me 

A conservative value on my 75 dt 175b

It's in great shape every thing there

All oem new tires . The bike looks

Like it has only been riden the 3500

Original miles it has on it I have gone

Through the ovious like checked bolth

Crank seals and of course I changed

Them put new clutch and rubbers in

And other stuff but I whould like

A ball park figure. Thanks      ps:it is in

Almost mint crome tail lights and blinkers in mint condition it is in the

Advert section check it out

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to state the obvious but it's only worth what someone will pay for it, sounds trite I know but no matter how much money you throw at a bike it will never return the investment. Look up similar or the same bike on EBAY, that will give you a rough idea at the selling price they reach, don't matter how much you want for it it's only worth what others are fetching. Yours might be concourse condition and have every original part plus service and repair bills and low mileage then you MIGHT get a bit more but don't hold your breath waiting for a buyer.

There's a 1976 Dt on EBAY at the moment for £3250 but it's a trader so knock off 10% for the haggling involved so around £3 grand plus he will do the first year or whatever for the guarantee period. Try it at that price and see, you never know how these things will go.

You have actually ruined it already. Its not a barn find any more, its just a DT for sale. You should have left it as is, not so much as put the key in. Then its top dollar as a barn find. 

Now you have had the engine open for the crank seals there could be any number of issues, sorry but I don't know or care about your mech abilities if im buying a real classic for top money I want to do the spannering as I know my abilities. there would be a bucket of photo's and receipts afterwards too. Do you have any?

Otherwise slice has said it all already.

• Thanks 1

• drewpy locked this topic
This post is 2013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.