Newbie Checking In

This post is 2049 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Forum,

I just joined so I'm here to say hello; 'hello'. Can I explain what I'm here for and respectfully ask for any hints / tips that anyone may care to share: I was the very proud owner of an RD350LC YPVS (a 31K) back in the day; long story short I had to sell it, the guy who bought it ignored my warnings and threw it down the road within a week of owning it; I was heartbroken - I loved that bike. Time has passed and I've now got some garage space, a knock-off Haynes manual and a burning desire to find another 31K that needs some TLC and build myself a nice weekend stroker to tool about on and tinker with. I'm not after concourse winning stuff, just something I can rebuild, call my own and annoy the local gentility with from time to time. 

So, help, advice, a barn find or an unloved back of the garage lurker all welcome and I look forward to sharing my tale.  Geoffers10

PS: I'm mostly based around Hampshire / Berkshire but travel isn't a massive issue as I'm all over the UK with work.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: Geoff, put a post in the wanted section please, this area is just for the welcomes and introductions

Hi Geoff, welcome to the YOC. Good luck in your search mate..! :D

Hi geoff" the prices of strokers are sky high At the moment,,   you might get lucky tho ,,:welcome: