Website change work in progress

Alex
This post is 2070 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hi all, the desperately needed website change is a work in progress, please let me know if you see any issues.

Cheers

Alex

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate. An immediate change I notice is the 'settings' tag in the bottom LH Corner has gone....oh and a banner change (but thats just a cosmetic thang)

• Admin

Ah the cookie tool, yeah i've just removed that temporarily. Trying to find one which isn't so visible once you've selected the options.

• Like 1

Hi Alex I’d just like to say I don’t like change, it looks less and less isn’t good. I’d like more not less, what’s happened to our pm messages? Which has been missing a while I know but haven’t got round to questioning it and what’s with the banner I liked the old one, you could instantly recognise it, not like the new effort which looks instantly forgettable. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it I say 

ok mini rant over I feel better now 

• Admin

Hi mate, the header will have another banner, the idea is to have custom banners per forum, but understand your concern. 

More importantly though what's the issue with your PM?

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Hi mate, the header will have another banner, the idea is to have custom banners per forum, but understand your concern. 

More importantly though what's the issue with your PM?

Hi Alex my pm disappeared quite a while ago but to be honest I thought it was something to do with the new privacy laws and had been removed from the whole site, so everyone else still has it?

3 hours ago, Tommy xs said:

Hi Alex my pm disappeared quite a while ago but to be honest I thought it was something to do with the new privacy laws and had been removed from the whole site, so everyone else still has it?

Hi Tommy

I've sent you a PM ?

• Haha 1

? nice one jimmy but you did make me look again to see if I’d received a message and I’m not sure if Alex has fixed it or if it was there all along and I couldn’t find it but it’s there now.

Thanks Alex ?

• Haha 1

• Admin

Haven’t need to fix anything for a change ? as far as I can remember nothing’s changed with it apart from increasing storage space. 

• Thanks 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online