bike insurance

up.yours
This post is 2102 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just insured my rd350lc with motorcycle direct ,

fully comprehensive £ 53.35p 

beat that ?

I got a renewal quote for £110.54p from motorcycle direct ,

then went on gocompare who quoted me £53.35p with guess who ! 

yes motorcycle direct ?

so I rang them up to be on the safe side and was told they don't know why it has been discounted by so much online but they went ahead and done me a policy 

so im one happy bunny.

oh yes ! the punch line is , when I updated my information online I added my 3 penalty points and £100 speeding fine I earned from my ride home with you lot ? so the quote they sent me didn't have the three points on ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done Kev. That's what I was paying in the nineties.

Mike

That's a good price Kev, you kept the speeding fine quiet mate..! Thank fuck they didn't catch us when we were on our way back from Sheffield..! :lol: 

On 7/14/2018 at 9:43 AM, slice said:

That's a good price Kev, you kept the speeding fine quiet mate..! Thank fuck they didn't catch us when we were on our way back from Sheffield..!  

No, that's with the points added  , I updated my information b4 I got the 2nd quote , and if we were to get caught doing them speeds I think we would both be on buses for the next 18 month ?.

• Admin

Bloody hell that's cheap, it costs me that much to fill my tank up over here ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online